The Epiphone Les Paul Junior gives you classic styling combined with a lustrous finish makes this one hot-looking and fast-playing axe.
A surprisingly resonant solid-tonewood body enhances the amazingly powerful, sustain-drenched tone of the single bridge humbucker. The Epiphone Les Paul junior is a fantastic first guitar, or a very affordable solution for old hands who’ve always wanted a Junior or just want to experiment with the single-pick-up lifestyle.
- Classic Les Paul styling
- Fast neck
- Alder Tonewood body
- Single high-output humbucker at the bridge
- Wraparound one-piece bridge
- Body: Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Profile: 1960’s SlimTaper™ profile
- Fretboard: Rosewood with dot inlays
- Fretboard: Radius 12″
- Nut: 1.68″
- Frets: 22 medium-jumbo
- Bridge Pickup: Epiphone 700T humbucker
- Controls: Master Volume and Master Tone
- Bridge/Tailpiece: Combination Epiphone wrap-around StopBar™ bridge and tailpiece
- Hardware: Nickel
- Machine Heads: Premium die-cast tuners, 14:1 ratio
This item is available from our store in Exeter or by post (at an additional cost of £30 due to weight and levels of required insurance).
If postage is selected, it will be packed very carefully and sent via Parcelforce48.
If you have any questions, please contact us before purchasing either by email or phone.